Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whens the last time you pointed out a constellation?

In the fall and winter it is dark when I leave for work in the morning and as I walk out the door, Orion is overhead. I live in a large city, so only the brightest stars are visible, but it is always easy to pick out Orion's belt.Whens the last time you pointed out a constellation?thank you.you reminded me of when i was younger,i was maybe 25-30.me and a freind went to auto races in new york.some of the roads were almost deserted coming home at 1am.one road was on a hill and you could pull over,i finally did after passing the same spot many times,wow,with no light i saw the milky way ,sagitarius?the moon was so clear and threw light off,and so,many i don,t know names though.one star 4u///bye

No comments:

Post a Comment