Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a cheap, effective, least painful non-doctor way to remove moles?

I have a constellation of moles on my face, neck, and arms mainly. I don't have the money for the $100 per mole a dermatologist would charge, nor do I really trust doctors. I really just want the moles removed, I don't want to know if they are cancerous. So I am looking for an alternative at home technique, maybe OTC solutions? Some are big, some are small. But there is at least 10 I would like removed the most.What is a cheap, effective, least painful non-doctor way to remove moles?I had my mole removed by a normal GP, she did a great job and it cost me 1/3 of the price for dermatologist. Try that. And I trust doctors much more then myself when it comes to a moles removal!

Honestly, don't mess up with your health.What is a cheap, effective, least painful non-doctor way to remove moles?no. you need to go to a physician. its dangerous to try and play doctor yourself.



insurance should cover the mole removal



find a better dermatologistWhat is a cheap, effective, least painful non-doctor way to remove moles?let me bite and lick them off, i have a mole fetish yummmm :)What is a cheap, effective, least painful non-doctor way to remove moles?
cut it off, and hope you dont get cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment