Saturday, February 18, 2012

What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?

What are your personal favorite accomplishments of President Obama? What traits of The Leader do you most admire? How will you try to be more like President Obama?What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?I admire his vacationing skills. I am terrible about taking time off work. I tend to hoard vacation to use in the event of a undesireable sittuation ie accident, or death of loved one etc. From this point on I vow to disregaurd my responsibilities and leave them behind, no matter who it effects while I indulge in selfishness.What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?
He actually has done nothing great. All he has done is raise taxes by passes the health care bill, and he is going to eliminate the Bush tax-cuts to the middle class. But if you wanted a progressive liberal president then he has many accomplishments. I do not admire any of his traits, but I DO RESPECT HIM AS PRESIDENT. I would never want to be like President Obama because I am not a progressive or a far-left liberal, I am a social and fiscal conservative Republican. But i do pray for him and his family and I wish he would realize that his policies will fail in this country.What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?Tough decision. The stimulus bill has put a lot of people back to work and is leading to better roads and bridges. His health care reform act will help an enormous number of people. His Supreme Court picks have been absolutely brilliant. His handling of foreign policy has been first rate, and the U.S. has once again regained most of the stature it lost under Bush. Certainly his legalization of stem cell research has been a terrific boon, not only giving hope to those who suffer grave illnesses but also strengthening the biotech industry. He cash for clunkers program may very well have saved the American auto industry. His credit card reform is certainly good news for consumers tired of being cheated and manipulated by banks. And, his anti-terrorism efforts have been vastly more successful than those of Bush.
What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?

GETTING ELECTED!



I just dont like how our rights are starting to be taking away:



1) our right to bear arms

2) Our freedom of speech (radio, opinions of gays, ect..)

3) Making my tax money support abortion

4) Putting my tax money to freeing prisoners of war aka terrorist

5) Making me buy a certain type a car (love my american muscle cars!!)

6) Wheres my money for going to school to be a lawyer? oh i forgot i am not black and i make more than 10,000 a year at my part time job..dang it that is my fault.What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?Taking 70 days to thoroughly weigh out and consider every aspect of the oil spill so that the best possible approach could be applied to cleaning up the oil and capping the leak. Oops I mean nothing since we all know he golfed instead. I will never try to be like Osama.What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?
I think that the working people were tired of being on the back burner and he doesn't pamper the wealthy and big corporations like the previous administratioon did. George Bush reduced taxes for the wealthy by 50% while the working class felt like the black sheep of the family.
Being elected to be President of a free country when he clearly does not support the Constitution as its written.Having his birth certificate and school transcripts sealed were a pretty huge accomplishment also.I never want to be as racist as Obama is.What Is President Obama's Greatest Accomplishment As President So Far?
aaaaahh,,mmm, aaaah,mmmmm We'll have get back to you on that





and not hold very many press conferences. seems odd because he is supposed to be the smartest most articulate person to have ever lived
As a citizen from another nation ... winning back so much more respect for the US, most of which GWB had lost , in the eyes of other people around the world.. IS a brilliant achievement
I have too many accomplishments to count.



But my greatest was sealing my birth certificate
Credit card company bans from targeting young people.

I will give him that one.

Past that he pretty much sucks.
His golf game has gotten much better because he has had plenty of time to play.
Calling Kayne West a jackass.
legalizing cocaine
He sent Neo-Con Bush packing. That was good,

Since then disastrous is the word.
Being elected?
Restoring habeas corpus......



I lie, liberals sucks.
BP oil spill
If I were Mao, Stalin or Hitler , he would be my hero.He is doing to America we lost hot and cold wars to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment